Image Map

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Our mother of all give-a-ways!

Here are just a small sample of cool things about  My mom; Eloise King Ogden.......

1: all of my amazing looks I get from her.
2:my mom is probably the toughest lady I know.
3:my mom taught me a lot of things that no matter what you want in life you have to work for, don't do anything only half way, and its always nice to be important, but its more important to be nice...
4:my mom spoiled me and helped give me an amazing life
5:my mom would probably sacrifice anything she had if it could help one of her kids.
6:she let me learn on her hair when i had absolutely no idea of what i was doing
7:when I was the hospital and really mean to her for no reason she forgave me and even helped me when we had to wash the dried up blood out of my hair.
8: my mom calms me down whenever I want to fight with someone, (which lately is often) and tells me to "kill them with kindness."
9:the house and yard always look so nice because of her.
10:my obsession for taking the longest hottest baths i got from her.
11:when I say dumb things that don't make sense my mom totally always understands what I mean.
12:all my friends think she has the best style and cutest hair.
13:she is an AMAZING piano player
14:she is an amazing singer.
15:during high school I could always count on her to be to my games concerts or whatever I had.
and if I left something at home (which i usually did) she would always run it up to me.
16:she could do the coolest witch laugh and would even do it for me when she really didn't want to
17:she has helped me move to different houses about... well a lot of times.
18:she has the prettiest eyes
19:sometimes my mom had to work horrible jobs just so we could have the things we needed (mink) and yet she did it so we could.
20:she makes the best breakfast cake
21:my mom has the best teeth
22:she raised three girls...the youngest one being probably the hardest child to raise of all time.
23: she has done so much for baby Boston, literally I can't even fathom what our life would have turned into if Boston and I didn't have my mom.

Now if you know my mom at all, you know that all of those are totally true and you were probably agreeing with them as you were reading them.

Those are just a few small reasons why my mom is so wonderful. IF I get told I am a good mom and I am doing something right, it's only because I have had such an amazing mom to learn from... And my mom has also had an amazing mom to learn from; Boston and I are so lucky.

In less than three weeks is Mothers Day.. Since so many of the readers of this blog are also moms we want to honor YOU with the mother of all give-a-ways! Here are the rules... Send an Email (do not comment on this blog or facebook post) to ashlynnjbronson@hotmail.com on why a mom you know, it can be yours or just any deserving wonderful mom, should win this give-a-way. If you want to send a picture with that would be even more awesome. I will post ALL entries and on Mothers Day we will be announcing the awesome prize... So lets look at what will be in this amazing gift basket...

A $15.00 gift card to Angie's, it's where the locals eat, and home of some of my favorite food! Boston and I had lunch there just the other day!


An awesome product gift basket full of some amazing product donated by Mandy, the new owner of Silver Clippers!https://www.facebook.com/pages/Silver-Clippers-Salon/212662402101974 make sure to like their page on facebook and thank them!


Jerika Barns is an AMAZING stylist at Silver Clipper and is donating a doterra oil pedicure! I am a stylist myself so I was super picky about who would donate this; and trust me, she is amazing! You can look more into some of Jerika's stuff at hairbyjerika.wordpress.com


From my mom, Eloise K. Ogden, an amazing smelling bubble bath from Avon, which is my personal favorite bubble bath, and some candles for that bubble bath, so your mom can get to relax like she deserves.


From Jerrick at Jerricks Fine jewelry a very beautiful pair of REAL pearl earrings! Seriously they are beautiful! I cant thank Jerrick enough! All of the stuff at his store is beyond pretty and he has amazing deals! http://www.jerricksfinejewelry.com/... And I know any mom would love to get something from there.


From Steve and Brooke Wilcox, the owners of Whipped Custom Graphics, a personalized vynal mom sign.


From Lindsay Yates, the owner of Lulabelleandco, from our first give-a-way, a beautiful pair of handcrafted earrings. http://www.etsy.com/shop/LulaBelleAndCo?ref=seller_info. Boston and I are proud new owners of a few things from there and we LOVE them!


A handbag and purse of your choosing from Gina King Garcia, owner of Bags and Bling!https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bags-Bling-Utah-Idaho/181172031986273 is where you can check out the cute different types at that website!


Doterra oils and an amazing package they come in. This is a $25.00 value, donated by Lindsay Petersen Spring! It will include a sample size of Clove bud, Lavender, Lemon, Lemongrass, Peppermint, Wintergreen, Balance, and Citrus Bliss.


A custom mother necklace donated from Brittany Stuff, who just made the necklaces from our second give-a-way! I ordered one, my sisters did, and so did my mom... and they are beautiful! Seriously, complements all day long from this necklace!

!

I can't thank all of these sponsors enough for helping with this. During the next few weeks we will be posting some more about our sponsors so stay tuned.

I will be posting pictures and reminders throughout the next few weeks and deals and specials that also come from these sponsors.... We are beyond excited to give this out and to hear all of the awesome stories about moms you know! I know that a lot of our readers are not close to Cache Valley but we promise after this we will be doing more give-a-ways that are for you, too!

Abe Lincoln once said,  "All that I am or hope to be I owe to my angel mother.".... so, let the nominations of angel mothers begin!

XO:
Ashlynn&Boston BRONSON



















































No comments:

Post a Comment