Image Map

Sunday, July 10, 2016

Serendipity



You into how sometimes you look and look for something good; something great and for some reason it's just not there for you so you kind of decide to let the universe do its things and give up on it for the time being.

That's when my serendipity quote comes in. 

Pretty short post but I am happy. I love lines in my carpet from vacuuming, I love Boston, I love my family, I love the smell of summer nights but I really love butterflies in my stomach. 
I used to be a big believer in karma and that eventually people are going to get what they deserve. I'm starting to be a big believer in serendipity and that the right people come into your life at unexpected moments when you need them and they make you so happy. And, really when you are happy you can forgive a great deal and your hope from karma can eventually just fade away. Great things come to those who are patient.

XO:
Ashlynn

Chubby cheeks and no makeup but a pretty genuine smile.


No comments:

Post a Comment