Image Map

Monday, September 26, 2016

Boston

Lately I have been acting like a teenager in love that I haven't been updating on the main person this blog was started for! Life with Tanner is great and Boston and I love him in our lives so much but, today I just wanted to share about her!

She has started back at her second year at Tiny Tots Preschool and loves it! This months she has learned about fire trucks, street safety, sounds but most importantly she has the little boy, Cade, she had quite the crush on in her class last year back. She loves every day that she wakes up and it's a school day!

 



She also started back at her THIRD year of dance and Dance Illusion! She loves it so much! She has had some great teachers the past few years so it's always hard to get a new one but this year her teacher is my friend, Hillary, who was her teacher when she first started when she was two.




She loves riding her bike in the evenings and has been getting really good at it! Tanner has been helping her a lot and she eagerly awaits for him to get home each evening from work. She loves spending every moment she can with her big cousins and is still confused on why six year old Bracken goes to Kindergarten without her.




She made her own bed today and was so proud of herself. She loves whatever song I listen to and sings the words all wrong later in her most serious voice. She is still obsessed with ice cream, kittens and sneaking into my bed at night. She loves when the girls Kinley, Nayvie and Tylee come up gets so excited how much more fun our house is when they are home with us. 





Life is great for my Boston. She is happy and growing up to be such an amazing little girl (by the way it kills me to refer to her as a little girl not a baby).  I will forever be so grateful that she chose me to be her mamma.

XO:
Ashlynn 


No comments:

Post a Comment