Image Map

Monday, November 21, 2016

Our Girl Gang


If you look at this picture you see a little gang of girls. It's okay! That's what I see, too, most of the time. Two four year olds and two three year olds... so, just a little herd. Having them all so close to the same age is fun and it is a complete madhouse but something I know I have done and a lot of others also do is just clump them all together. I just wanted to write a little bit to share about each one of our sweet girls individually. Tanner met Boston before I met Kinley, Tylee and Naive and before I met them I was nervous. I knew I would love them because I loved their dad but within such a short time of meeting them I didn't just love them because I was in love with Tanner but because of who they are.

these are the older two girls Kinley and Boston.


This is Kinley:

She is four, just a few weeks shy of five. She is such a smart girl and is always asking questions. She knows how to always make me feel special and tells me she loves me. She is very good to the younger three and you can tell she has been an older sister for a lot of her life. She likes coloring and she told me she wants to be a pop-star when she grows up. She loves going to my sisters house every chance she can because their are so many animals there and animals love her just as much as she loves them. 

This is Boston:

Boston is four as well but still has a few more months before she hits the five year old mark. Although they are the same age you can tell Boston has always been the baby where as Kinley is more of a care taker. Boston loves singing, she loves school, she is our little flirt, too. I am also assuming she wants to be a barber one day with all of the times we have caught her with pieces of her hair cut.

these two are where it gets tricky because they look so much the same but I promise they act so different. 


This is Tylee:

She is three years old. She is the little princess of the bunch. The first thing she does in the morning is find a dress up outfit to play in for the day. If we let them know we are going somewhere and dress ups aren't being worn there Tylee always insists on a dress or a skirt. She loves cuddeling and she loves baby dolls.

This is Nayvie:

Nayvie is also three years old. She is the little spitfire in the group. Unlike her twin she doesn't care if she is wearing a dress or not, in fact she usually prefers gym shoes and leggings. She loves playing with the bug toys over the dolls. She is a huge, 'Daddy's Girl' and I love seeing her light up when she see's him.

The four of them love playing with each other and we love seeing them bring out different qualities in each other. For the majority of Boston's life the tallest person holding her is me and I am barely 5'5" so heights and her don't mix well. The other three have always been thrown around all over by dad.
Kinley and Dad.


Tylee and Dad.


It will probably be years before Boston does that but she has seen the other girls be brave and giggle when dad does this so her being up on his shoulders is a big deal! I just wish I would have snapped a better picture but this is what our quick Wal Mart runs look like usually. If it wasn't so blurry you would be able to see how big her smile really was.



This is our little group. I love them all so much! I love their differences just as much as I love when they do things together and similarly. 

We can't wait until we add to our little bunch, Tanner and I hope for a little boy one day and they all said when we have another baby they wan't another girl because they want him to be the only boy. On that topic they also have all come up with a job they get to do for a future baby from feeding to rocking to taking on walks. I'm not pregnant now but we are going to have four amazing little helpers. 
XO:
Ashlynn


No comments:

Post a Comment