Image Map

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Lessons Learned

Sometimes life can be hard but a lot of times we end up making it harder than it needs to be. I guess that is just a lesson I had to learn in my own time and speed. But, since I can't sleep I decided to share if the things I have learned.

•Sometimes being kind is better than being 'right'.

•There is a difference between scared and not ready.

•Don't let your past ruin your future.

•Be happy. That's advice I need to work on. You can choose your level of it. Do you want to be just content or be happy.

•Learn to forgive. Learn to be forgiven.

•Love when you are ready not just when you are lonely.

•Their are two sides to each story.
 
•Only date the type of guy you would eventually let your daughter date. 

•If you need to accept help... Do it and gong feel guilt. If you can help someone out do it. 

•No matter how hard life can be it gets better. I promise.

•Dont settle.

•If things constantly go wrong in life and your life isn't improving acknowledge what YOU need to change.

XO:
Ashlynn

Also, random fact, I am a huge fan of Michael Mcclean. This song helped me see what I needed to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment