Image Map

Saturday, July 23, 2016

Sweet & Sour

My life is going good lately. In fact it is going great. The thing that scares me about that is one of the few huge lessons I have learned from life... no matter how bad things are it wont last and no matter how great things may be it may not last. I guess you get sweet moments in your life and sour moments, too. And, essentially, that's just life. 

So, for the sweet...Tanner, who I wrote about last time is amazing.  I seriously love spending every single moment we can together and planning our future together feels so right. He has a really cute date planned on Wednesday night for me, him and Boston that I am so excited for. My little MVP, Boston, is the main thing in my life and in makes my heart happy to see her like him. It's strange to fall in love with someone who makes you happier than you've ever been and then it makes you question what happiness has been before you met them. But, if you keep your standards high the right man will meet them. Next post I am so excited to tell you all about him.

This is the sour post of my blog now.... I have had skin cancer issues three times already so I have always been really good at getting checked. This week I had a physical and it wasn't fun. Let me give you my background story... I can't even say the word, "boobs" without blushing and I literally have never even bought my own tampons. Pregnancy and labor was the worst. I absolutely love and appreciate that their are people who arn't that way because they have saved my life but for me, I am just perpetually awkward with the human body subject. They sent me in to get a mammogram because they found a lump. Dear Lord, believe me when I say it was awkward. Then, I had to have an ultrasound to check out was the lump (mass of tissue was). They made me come back yesterday for a biopsy. It killed, I hated every second of it, I made the mistake of looking down one and their was a lot of blood, which they said shouldn't have been like that. Tanner was there the whole time. That probably doesn't seem like a lot but the whole time I was pregnant not once did I have a partner go with me to any of my appointments (my family offered) so him coming with me meant more than I can every describe how nice that felt. Wednesday I will get the results back on if it is benign or what I need to do next. So, if you are a prayer or someone who is good at sending good vibes, help me out.

That was my sweet and sour. The sour was hard to write about. Life is great and I am beyond happy though with all of the blessings I do have.

XO:
Ashlynn
Just the sweet.


No comments:

Post a Comment